Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Well, Hello There

I think I am a little too excited/ nervous about this whole blogging experience.  After careful consideration, (consideration that is, about the embarrassment that is to come from this. I have great friends I know), contemplation, and any other -ation out there, I have decided to start my very first blog.  Obviously, my first obstacle was what the heck to write about.  As I am trying to solve this issue it hits me: "when in the world am I ever going to be able to sit at work, and do something like this again?" BingoI have the luxury of attending college for a victory lap 5th year at UT Chattanooga. I am in the transitional stage between college student, to young adult.  As I was looking back at the previous 4 years, I realized there was STILL so much I wanted to do, see, and experience, before I have to cross that scary bridge. So, I am going to document this last year, "as a kid", and hopefully I will have experienced many new things by May 5, 2012... not that I'm counting down or anything.  This blog is completely intended for fun, laughter, and all good things in life.  Please bare with me, as I stumble through these first couple of times! 

No comments:

Post a Comment