Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm Baaaaacckkkk!

O.K., so after taking a short break from my life, due to work and school craziness I'm back!!! I feel like I've failed a little with the blogging, BUT I have been progressive in my efforts on my Bucket List.  I actually have some things to add to the list as well, so go check it out.  But in the spirit of things, I just wanted to share a little about my New Yeaaaahss Eve (you love it). I was so blessed to spend the evening with friends, old and new, in Nashville, TN this year. (Aren't we beautiful?! At least the ladies to my right and left haha.)
I didn't feel as jazzed up as I usually do, despite the sequined jacket, or the false lashes, but it was still fun!
I just love this photo of us!
(even though I have the sun coming out of my head)
 
 Anyway, It was a fun night, with few pictures, a hand full of memories, and some rich car ride conversations to and from Nashville.  Even a surprise appearance from the lovely Mikala Moore, and the Fabulous Jamichael Smith. You can only imagine...I have been so blessed in the past year with great friendships, new friendships, great experiences, life changing events, bittersweet endings, as well as exciting beginnings.  I have accepted challenges of all shapes and sizes, and hope to do the same in 2012!  Thinking about all the different possibilities for 2012, especially for the next few months, is a little overwhelming, but nothing I can't handle...Ha.  So, stay tuned to see what's happening ya'll!
 
How was everyone's NYE?!
 
P.S. I will be coming back with a holiday/ birthday tell all, maybe even some pics of my favorite things!
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah Beth, Just wanted to let you know I am passing on the Liebster Blog Award to you :) http://ashleykay89.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete